Despite my excitement, there are a number of things I have learned over the course of these 4 1/2 years that have helped shaped me. Things like:
- For every 15 minutes of studying you should allow yourself 2 hours of internet.
- Crocodile tears in the financial aid office are a good way to take care of your tuition costs.
- Get a cat. Learn to accept the fact that you will probably love that cat more than your future kids.
- Delete that 90% of your high school class on Facebook. Knowing that you never have to acknowledge the class of '07 baby boom and those awkward bathroom mirror/duck face photos ever again is an amazing feeling.
- Uggs are never an acceptable form of footwear.
- And above all else remember that copious amounts of pizza can fix anything.
Here's 10 tracks featuring artists that helped me learn these lessons and get through college in one piece.